Greetings St. James’ Parishioners,
By now you have all received the letter from Dick McConnell and myself announcing in-person services beginning on July 12 (if you have not, a copy can be found here). While we are excited to see each other again, we will not be able to worship together as we last did in early March. Using guidance from the Bishop’s office, we have designed a process with everyone’s safety at the forefront.
With that in mind, here’s what you need to know:
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask/face covering. Children under 2 are exempt.
- Everyone will have his/her temperature taken prior to entry.
- If you can say yes to any of these questions, please stay home:
- Are you experiencing any COVID symptoms (fever, headache, sore throat etc.)?
- Have you been exposed to a known COVID case or living with anyone who has been asked to quarantine within the past 14 days?
- Have you travelled outside of the US in the past 14 days?
- We will be using the handicap ramp entrance to enter the church; all other doors will be locked.
- The service is scheduled to begin at 11 AM each week. Do not be late! The doors will be shut at 11 AM.
- Only 25 people will be able to attend each week. No one may attend without a reservation. Everyone in your family counts as a person. Please RSVP for the number actually planning to attend.
- The initial RSVP is for the following Sundays: July 12, July 19, July 26 & August 2. You may attend up to 2 of these services.
- If more than 25 people RSVP yes, a lottery will be held.
- Confirmation for attendance will be sent for all 4 services on July 8. A weekly reminder will be sent each Wednesday prior to the scheduled service.
Here’s what action you need to take:
- RSVP! We need to hear from everyone by JULY 3, 2020 to ensure no one is missed.
- To RSVP yes, use the Sign-Up Genius link found here. Remember, everyone counts as a person, even children. This is the preferred method.
- To RSVP no (or yes), contact the office by email: email@example.com and Luann will track your response.
- To RSVP no (or yes), feel free to call the office at (610) 269-1774.
Thank you for your continued support of St. James’ during this challenging time. We hope to see you all in person when it is right for you and your family.
Fr. John and Dick McConnell, Sr. Warden