The Instant Church Directory has been updated with a few new features. Instant Church Directory is the program we use for our congregational directory of families and individuals who are members of St. James’.
Access the Directory Online
There are two way you can access the St. James’ online directory.
1. Log into the directory at: https://members.instantchurchdirectory.com/
- You will be able to create your own password through the member login.
- You can open the active church directory . This version will always be the current edition.
- You can browse the directory online and look for members, but you are not able to print the directory.
2. Download a PDF version of the directory at: http://directory.instantchurchdirectory.com/73863009/booklet.pdf
- You will use your current password to access the PDF version of the directory.
- Email the parish office if you do not remember your password, or if you need a password.
- You cannot create your own password through the PDF download method.
- A PDF file will open up. Save this file to your desktop or somewhere on your computer.
- You will need to download the PDF periodically to get updates.
- You can print a copy of the directory from the PDF file.
You are not able to change any of the information in the directory yourself. If your family information changes, or you have a new family photo, or you find an error, please use the form on our website, or send us an email, to provide the new information.
The Instant Church Directory now enables the Parish Office to email members requesting a new photo. Be on the look out for an email from the Office with the subject “We’re missing your photo“.
Is There an App for That?
Yes, there is. The St. James’ Instant church Directory has an app for your Apple or Android smart phone. It’s very easy to use.
- Go to your device’s App Store
- Search for Instant Church Directory
- Install the app on your device
- Use your email as it’s listed in our church directory to access the directory
- Enter the assigned password into the app to being sync’ing to directory to your phone
Update your Directory Information