We welcome The Rev. Barbara Rivers back to St. James’ as our supply clergy this Sunday. Rev. Rivers was an interim rector at St. James’ after Father Bartholomew retired.
A pdf file of the “Schedule of Sunday Ministries” for January 12 and 19 is attached.
· Joan Wylie will be ordained as a Deacon tomorrow at the Episcopal Cathedral in Philadelphia. Please join us Sunday morning during coffee hour as we surprise her with a St. James’ celebration! In honor of her ordination, donations can be made to the Domestic Violence Center of Chester County. Checks should be made payable to and mailed to:
PO Box 832
West Chester, PA 19381
· The Annual Meeting is Feb 9 during the 10am coffee hour. The service schedule will remain our normal three service schedule.
· Coffee Hour needs volunteers, signup sheet is on the bulletin board in the hallway
· We have two large boxes of candy canes that we need to store until the Christmas parade 2014. If you can store them in a cool dry place until then, please contact Rich Carango at [email protected]
· “White SALE Collection” for Domestic Violence Center of Chester County
On Sunday, January 26th we will be collecting twin bed sheets, standard pillows and towels. All items must be new. They are getting extremely low on supplies so let’s help out! Take advantage of the after Christmas sales! There will be a drop off table located in the hallway after all services.
· The Troop Box and Lord’s Pantry Cart are empty
Have a great weekend