- This event has passed.
6:00 pm - Meet the Candidates
02/18/2016 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
On Tuesday, January 26, 2016, the Standing Committee met with the Bishop Search and Nominating Committee and had the privilege to receive their report and discuss their discerned recommendations. The Standing Committee unanimously accepted their recommendations and is honored to present the following slate of five candidates for the Bishop Diocesan of Pennsylvania.
- The Rev. W. Frank Allen, Rector, St. David’s Church, Wayne, Pennsylvania, Diocese of Pennsylvania
- The Rev. Canon Daniel G.P. Gutierrez, Canon to the Ordinary, Chief Operating Officer, and Chief of Staff, Diocese of the Rio Grande, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- The Rev. Canon John T.W. Harmon, Rector, Trinity Church Washington, D.C., Diocese of Washington
- The Rev. Martha N. Macgill, Rector, Emmanuel Episcopal Church, Cumberland, Maryland, Diocese of Maryland
- The Rt. Rev. Dean E. Wolfe, IX Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Kansas and Vice-President of the House of Bishops of the Episcopal Church