Mark the Date: FEBRUARY 8, 2015
7:45am Holy Eucharist, Rite I
9:00am Holy Eucharist, Rite II Family, Contemporary
Nursery Care: 9:00am – 12 Noon
10:00am Annual Meeting in Bartholomew Hall
10:00am Sunday School Classes
11:00am Holy Eucharist, Rite II Traditional
Why should you attend the annual meeting?
Did you ever wonder…
- What goes on at St. James’ between Sunday mornings?
- How the money you have pledged is being used to further God’s work?
- How your presence…and absence affects the vitality of the Body of Christ?
- What you might have to offer in terms of time, skills, and interests to empower the Body of Christ in this place?
- Thought about how your participation in choosing the Vestry leaders for the coming year is a sacred trust?
Are you thinking of running for Vestry?
Vestry elections will take place at the annual meeting. All members of the parish in good standing and over the age of 17 are eligible to serve on the vestry. If you are interested in serving, please contact the Sr. Warden (Dick McConnell) or Jr. Warden (Tim Gemmell). Vestry terms are three years, renewable once.